Thanks so much to Ashley from Always a Piece of Me for giving me this blog award! I've never received one before and it was so neat to get one. : ) Ashley said some really nice things about my blog in her post and I'm so grateful for her kind words!
What the award entails:
- Link my presenter
- Post the award on my blog
- Share 7 interesting things about myself
- Nominate 7 blogs and link to them
1. I have sailed in international sailing races
2. I am from Los Angeles and still live here. Most people I work with are from somewhere else.
3. I dream of owning a quilt shop someday
4. I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches
5. I love to read
6. I love to edit photo montages for weddings and other special events
7. I am lactose intolerant but I love cheese and ice cream
Blogs that inspire me:
1. A Moment With Us My amazing friend Shelly has the cutest blog and I love to read about the fun things she does with her family
2. The Irwin Update My wonderful sister in law has a great blog and shares her heart beautifully
3. Make it and love it Ashley has an amazing blog full of fun and beautiful projects
4. The Pioneer Woman Ree's blog should be called a blog empire I think. I am addicted to reading it and have already tried some recipes. Such amazing content!
5. A Quilting Sheep Amy has a beautiful blog and I have a lot of fun reading her great posts.
6. Lucky Pup Quilter Loris is celebrating one year of blogging and she has a fantastic blog! Congratulations!
7. Spoonful of Sugar This is a blog full of cuteness! I love the projects and all the pictures
Thanks again to Ashley for this award! And thanks to all the wonderful bloggers out there who inspire me everyday to create new things and have fun.