Have I got a treat for you! In honor of all things Spring I'm giving away two bundles of beautiful retro and mod quilt fabric to my wonderful readers. These fun premium fabrics are from DS Quilts Collection, modkid Studio, and Juliana Horner. Each winner will receive all 6 yards of fabric from one of the following color schemes:
The first winner chosen will receive their color choice and the second winner will receive the remaining color bundle.
There are so many ways to enter! (comments are now closed)
1. Leave a comment telling me what you plan to do with the fabric if you win, and which color you would prefer. Please make sure that I have a way to contact you if you win. (either with a linked account or by leaving your email address in the comment)
2. **Share** the link to my fundraising page to help a sweet little 19-month-old named Samuel get his adoption finalized and stay with the only family he's ever known.
Here is the link: http://www.gofundme.com/Samuels-Adoption-Fund
Each different way you share the link, please leave a comment telling me what you did, and get another entry!!!
*Share it on Facebook! - leave a separate comment, get another entry
*Share it on Twitter! - leave a separate comment, get another entry
*Share it on your blog! - leave a separate comment, get another entry
*Share it on Pinterest! - leave a separate comment, get another entry
*Print a flyer and post it somewhere will people will see it! - leave a separate comment, get another entry
Here is the link again: http://www.gofundme.com/Samuels-Adoption-Fund
* This giveaway is open to anyone, in any country, within reach of the postal service.
* You can enter up to 6 times!! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
* Two Winners will be chosen by random number generator
* Entries will close on Sunday May 18th at 12pm PST
This is the little boy we are trying to help. Isn't he the cutest? Thanks in advance for participating and getting the word out! Take some time to visit the page if you want to know more about helping sweet Samuel.
Here is the link one more time: http://www.gofundme.com/Samuels-Adoption-Fund